Prepare yourself. These are the necessary tools and weapons.
- Essential weapon #1: 5 diaper covers per child. We will be using Grovia.
- Essential weapon #2: Prepared flat diapers.
- Essential weapon #3: Diaper sprayer (which is now allowed under the new rules of engagement for this year’s challenge).
- Essential weapon #4: Camp style washer. This is simply a 5 gallon bucket with a plunger used to agitate the diapers making hand washing easier.
- Essential weapon #5: Detergent.
- Essential weapon #6: A drying rack.
- Essential weapon #7: A willing spirit and a ready smile.
- Training tip #1: Practice washing your diapers with a camp style washer to test how long it will take you to clean the flats so you will not be caught off guard and run out of diapers.
- Training tip #2: Test how long it will take your covers and flats to air dry in your environment. Babies don’t like wet diapers.
- Training tip #3: Practice smiling in the mirror when your children are running around naked and screaming so you are prepare for almost anything.