OK, I must confess, I am addicted to cloth diapering. Only been doing it for 3 full months and I have managed to buy over 30+ pocket pricey diapers (only because I can’t resist the prints), I have a few different detergents including Rockin Green and Ecos, because I can’t make up my mind on what works best for me yet, and well, the list goes on and on. It’s all I think about most of the time! Why is this?? Do I need help? I wouldn’t say I have an addictive personality, but finding cloth diapers has opened my eyes, and sometimes empties my pockets! LOL. Anywho, as I started thinking of all the weird things I do, and all the symptoms I have with cloth diapering, I have officially diagnosed myself a Fluffaholic…..be advised, you may find this list describes your condition…haha.
1. I find myself spending my off days, or alone time, browsing for good deals on cloth diapers, better yet any deals on CD’s.
2. I think I enter every giveaway for a cloth diaper ever known to facebook, twitter, or the internet!
3. I frequently desire new prints, and feel unsatisfied until the mail man drops my fluffy mail off, and when he does I feel complete joy and blissfulness!
4. My husband says every week: “I hope I don’t find any diaper, Kelly’s Closet or diapershops.com transactions on this months statement, we really need to pay off my truck!” (let me make sure THAT statement never makes it’s way into the mailbox, ok EVERY statement) .
5. I enjoy doing my diaper laundry, no matter how busy my life is at the moment.
6. I wake up at the crack of dawn the day a new print/style comes out so I make sure it’s mine!!
7. I constantly obsess over how cute my little one’s tush is when I put that cute little diaper on!
8. I make a fluffy purchase at least once a month, knowing the last thing I need is another diaper.
9. I debate for hours upon hours and sit on a “loaded cart” deciding rather or not another diaper is really needed, but always find a way to justify it and push the “check out” button! (and it’s never one diaper, I have to take advantage of the free shipping over $49 and frequent “free diaper” coupons on Kelly’s Closet!)
10. I jump at every opportunity to educate people on cloth diapers!!
11. I, sadly, get just a little bit excited when I have to use my bumGenius diaper sprayer! Lol.
12. I have a 9 month old son now, but I secretly want another baby sooner than we planned, because if it’s a girl, I’ll be forced to buy some new girly diapers!
OK, so I confess I’m a little consumed with my cloth diapers, I love all kinds of brands and types including Fuzzibunz, Rumparooz, Kawaii, Flip, Econobum, Happy Heinys, BumGenius, AIO’s, covers, ect. I feel so relieved to have confessed all this to all you cloth diapering mammas! I know there are some of you out there that may have all these symptoms, and it’s ok, you can admit it! But it’s only a problem if it’s a problem, and I consider it more a hobby!
BIO: Traci is a full time working mother of a 9 month old son, and his bum loves cloth diapers!! She has utilized her fluff allowance this month, but come next month, the first thing she’s buying are the new Blueberry/Swaddlebees prints! Yay! Come on October 1st!