1- Knickernappies One-Size Diaper with 2 Loopy-Do Inserts (provided by the manufacturer)
1- Knickernappies Hanging Door Pail Liner (provided by DiaperShops.com)
What products(s) do you currently use to store your dirty cloth diapers? (If you never cloth diapered before what do you think you would use?) You should leave your comment before Thursday, February 25th at 7pm EST. (You can only comment ONCE PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY.)
Other ways to enter:
- Visit the our Knickernappies One-Size Cloth Diaper page and post a comment letting us know your favorite color.
- Become a fan of Knickernappies. Come back and comment that you are now Knickernappies facebook fan.
- Being a follower of our blog or subscribing to our blog, gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower.
- Commenting in other posts during the week will give you ONE EXTRA comment PER EACH comment that you make. Simply post a comment on this one saying the title of the post where you wrote your comment. So, what are you waiting for?? Participating in other posts pays off!!!
- Advertising the giveaway in a forum or other blog gives you ONE extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a advertising and where.
- Using our button on your blog (or starting to) gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are using it and where.
- Being a fan of our Facebook group gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a Facebook fan.
- Being a follower on Twitter gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower and your Twitter ID.
- One entry for signing up for our newsletter at Kelly's Closet. Post a comment when you sign up or if you are already signed up.
- Tweet @diapershops fluff friday @knickernappies #clothdiapers giveaway Enter at http://www.
theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/. Then come back and comment that you tweeted.
- Tweet any unique tweet with @diapershops #clothdiapers. Cut and paste your tweet and post as a comment. You can get 1 entry for EVERY unique tweet!
- Being an affiliate of Kelly's Closet. Please post your affiliate id in your comment.
- Place an order at any DiaperShops store between 2/19-2/25. Post your order # and order date in the comments.
- Leave a product review at Kelly's Closet and return to the blog and comment which product you reviewed.
- Start a thread about our giveaway or comment on a thread that is about or giveaway on any chat room (http://www.diaperpin.com/, http://www.diaperswappers.com/, etc) . Post the name of the thread AND the url of your comment.
Have questions?? Visit our FAQ's.
How? We will draw one winner randomly with an "Online Number Generator" and will make a post with the winner on Friday, February 26th. It is the responsibility of the winner tocontact us to claim their prize.
Who can participate? US Residents are welcome!
Important note about the winner: If we haven't heard from the winner by the closing time of next week's giveaway, we will choose another winner that will be published TOGETHER with next week's winner.
Good luck, and don’t forget to tell all your family and friends about the giveaway! In case that you don't win, what a better person to win than a friend of yours!!
This month’s theme is “Luck o’ the Irish!” Submit your St. Patrick’s Day themed photo to email@example.com by February 24th for your chance to see your baby featured in next month’s Kelly’s Closet newsletter.
So far our $1000 Monster Giveaway has been a great success! As of now, we have 2 lucky winners and 2 more to go. Each winner will receive a gift certificate from BabyKicks valued at $250.
We specialize in supreme all natural and organic baby products and this is the perfect opportunity to get cloth diapers, burp cloths, receiving blankets, and much more for your baby!
There is 1 week remaining to participate and win. We want to share our great products with everyone, so don't miss out on your chance to try BabyKicks for free! Any BabyKicks purchase from now until February 18 will automatically enter you into the contest which officially ends February 21, 2010. BUT, no purchase is necessary and there are other ways of entering via Twitter (@BabyKicksUSA) and FaceBook (BabyKicks). Please see official rules for details.
Find a Solid Surface: You’ll want to designate one spot in your baby’s room for diaper changes. A diaper changing table is great, but will require you to buy one and strap your baby in for every change. A cornered off area on the floor is free and doesn’t require you to strap your baby in for each diaper change.
Organize Your Space: You’ll want your stash of cloth diapers and wipes ready to go and near your designated changing spot.
Prepare Diapers and Wipes: If you have pocket diapers, you’ll want them stuffed, sized correctly (one-size diapers can be sized to fit your baby snugly as they grow) and ready for use. If you use reusable cloth wipes, you’ll want to make sure the wipes are pre-moistened.
Set up Diaper Sprayer: If you’re going to be changing cloth diapers a lot, we suggest you invest in a diaper sprayer toilet attachment. This way, if baby has soiled diapers, you can rinse them off over the toilet which ensures less staining and better washing results.
Invest in a Diaper Pail Liner or Hanging Diaper Bag: You’ll want to have a dry storage container to store diapers between washings. We recommend a washable, reusable diaper pail liner or hanging diaper pail versus plastic bags. This way you just throw the diapers and the pail liner into the wash together – no waste!
Talk to Your Baby: Tell her that you’re going to change her diaper. Make faces and smile at her. Believe it or not, diaper changes are a good time to bond with your baby since it’s just you and her in the room.
Remove Soiled Diaper: Gently take off your baby’s diaper. If it’s messy, you may want to fold over the diaper so you have a surface that you don’t mind getting dirty as you clean your baby’s bottom. Infant boys tend to pee when exposed to air, so you may want to cover him with a wash cloth so you don’t get splashed.
Clean Baby: You’ll want to wipe girls gently front to back. Make sure you wipe both boys and girls even if s/he only urinated. You want the baby’s bottom to be clean and smell fresh. If you use reusable cloth wipes, be sure the wipes are moistened before rubbing it on baby’s skin. If possible, use warm water and wipe softly to avoid irritation. If using disposables wipes, opt for natural or chemical-free wipes to avoid irritating baby’s bottom.
Put Soiled Diaper to the Side: You’ll want to focus on changing your baby, so simply set aside the soiled diaper and wipes until your baby is dressed.
Secure New Diaper: Slide the new diaper under baby and fasten on top. Most modern cloth diapers come with snaps or Velcro to make changing your baby easy to do. You want to make sure the diaper fits snugly in the waist and leg casings. If you have a one-size cloth diaper, make sure the diaper has been adjusted properly. If you have sized diapers, make sure you size up when the time is right.
Dress Baby: You’ll want to dress baby and put her in a safe spot so you can move on to disposing of the diaper. You’ll need both hands for this.
For wet diapers only…
Put Diaper in Pail: For wet diapers only, you can simply put the dirty diaper in the diaper pail. If you have a pocket-style diaper, you’ll want to remove the insert before washing both the insert and outer shell.
For soiled diapers only…
Rinse over Toilet: You’ll want to use your diaper sprayer to rinse solid soiled diapers over the toilet. Once they’re rinsed well, flush the toilet and store the dirty diaper in your diaper pail.
Congratulations! You’re officially a cloth diapering changing champion. It wasn’t so bad, was it?
Sure it takes a few extra steps to change a cloth diaper, but consider it the cloth diapering world’s gift to you. Think of it this way. Most of us are so busy that a few extra moments of alone time with our baby can only be a good thing. Plus, you’re saving money and doing what’s best for Mother Earth. A win-win for everyone!
The Easy Fit diaper is an exceptionally luxurious and soft one-piece diaper with a TOTALLY simplified stuffing system. The design of the Easy-fit makes un-stuffing a messy diaper really easy and significantly less messy than any pocket system! This is an innovative design, and very different than anything available on the North American market.
• One piece design featuring an integrated waterproof layer
• One-size (8-35 lbs) and very adjustable
• Unique easy-to-stuff and easy-to-clean design
• Trim fit with fantastic function and absorption!
• Soft and luxurious – made with premium fabrics and components
• Also available in a very special Tini Fit version (5-12 lbs), a great option for preemies, multiples, and newborns
The Easy Fit has a trim and attractive fit, and comes in white and 5 trendy colors; lemon, lime, orange, blueberry and pomegranate. Engineered for successful leak containment and total convenience - it features rayon from bamboo for quick contact absorption (70% faster than cotton!) as well as a new type of microfiber to hold more liquid. Protective side guards are made from anti-wicking, soft-brushed polyester to prevent compression wetness and leaking.
Built with dependable and long lasting fabrics and fasteners that are backed up with a solid warranty, the Easy Fit comes in lovely minimalist packaging with low environmental impact!
Bummis and Tots Bots are each long standing cornerstones of the reusable diaper industry in North America and the UK respectively - both focused on creating highly functional products within a sustainable business model. Their collaboration in bringing this product to North American retailers has created a winning combination of design, function and presentation.
The Easy Fit is made in fair trade, ethical conditions in Glasgow, Scotland.