Question of the week:
What type (cloth,disposable,or hybrid) and brand of diaper system do you use when you travel with baby? Leave your comment before Thursday, June 10th at 7pm EST. (You can only answer the question ONCE PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY.)
Other ways to enter:
- Head on over to our Facebook Fan page and leave a comment one of the posts in the ‘Discussion tab’. Come back here and comment which post you commented on.
- Follow GroVia on twitter. Come back and post a comment that you are a follower of GroVia.
- Being a follower of our blog or subscribing to our blog, gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower.
- Commenting in other posts during the week will give you ONE EXTRA comment PER EACH comment that you make. Simply post a comment on this one saying the title of the post where you wrote your comment. So, what are you waiting for?? Participating in other posts pays off!!! You must have your Blogger profile accessible to be selected as a winner.
- Tweet @diapershops fluff friday @groviadiaper #clothdiapers giveaway Enter at http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/. Then come back and comment that you tweeted AND the exact tweet (not tweet id status).
- Tweet any unique tweet with @diapershops #clothdiapers. Cut and paste your tweet (not tweet id status) and post as a comment. You can get 1 entry for EVERY unique tweet!
- Being an affiliate of Kelly’s Closet. Please post your affiliate id in your comment.
- Place an order at any DiaperShops store between 6/4 thru 6/10. Post your order # and order date in the comments.
- Start a thread about our giveaway or comment on a thread that is about or giveaway on any chat room (http://www.diaperpin.com/, http://www.diaperswappers.com/, etc) . Post the name of the thread AND the url of your comment.
- You must have your Blogger profile
Have questions?? Visit our FAQ’s.
How? We will draw one winner randomly with an “Online Number Generator” and will make a post with the winner on Friday, June 11th. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact us to claim their prize.
Who can participate? US Residents are welcome!