1-Kushies Ultra Lite Diaper Trial Pak (Includes 1-Kushies Ultra Lite Infant (10-22lbs) Diaper,2- Washable Diaper Liners,2-Washcloths,10-Biodegradable Liners)
1-Kushies On-the-Go Wet Bag 2pkQuestion of the week:
What 2 Kushies products would you consider purchasing that we don’t currently carry at Kelly’s Closet? Please visit Kushies.com for product selections. You should leave your comment with the full names of both products before Thursday, March 4th at 7pm EST. (You can only answer the question ONCE PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY.)Other ways to enter:
- Follow Kushies Baby on twitter page and post a comment letting us know you are following Kushies.
- Become a fan of Kushies Baby on facebook. Come back and comment that you are now Kushies facebook fan.
- Being a follower of our blog or subscribing to our blog, gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower.
- Tweet @diapershops fluff friday @kushiesbaby #clothdiapers giveaway Enter at http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/. Then come back and comment that you tweeted AND the exact tweet (not tweet id status).
- Tweet any unique tweet with @diapershops #clothdiapers. Cut and paste your tweet and post as a comment. You can get 1 entry for EVERY unique tweet!
- Being an affiliate of Kelly’s Closet. Please post your affiliate id in your comment.
- Place an order at any DiaperShops store between 2/26-3/4. Post your order # and order date in the comments.
- Leave a product review at Kelly’s Closet and return to the blog and comment which product you reviewed.
- Start a thread about our giveaway or comment on a thread that is about or giveaway on any chat room (http://www.diaperpin.com/, http://www.diaperswappers.com/, etc) . Post the name of the thread AND the url of your comment.
Have questions?? Visit our FAQ’s.
How? We will draw one winner randomly with an “Online Number Generator” and will make a post with the winner on Friday, March 5th. It is the responsibility of the winner tocontact us to claim their prize.
Who can participate? US Residents are welcome!