This week's giveaway includes (a $260.00 + retail value!):
What to do? Simply leave a comment telling us: What is the one diapering brand you can't live without and why? If you haven't cloth diapered what would be the one brand that you would like to try first? You should leave your comment before Thursday, December 3rd at 7pm EDT.
Here's how can you enter:
- Being a subscriber of our blog or subscribing to our blog, gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower.
- Commenting in other posts during the week will give you ONE EXTRA comment PER EACH comment that you make. Simply post a comment on this one saying the title of the post where you wrote your comment. So, what are you waiting for?? Participating in other posts pays off!!!
- Advertising the giveaway in a forum or other blog gives you ONE extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a advertising and where.
- Using our button on your blog (or starting to) gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are using it and where.
- Being a fan of our Facebook group gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a Facebook fan.
- Being a follower on Twitter gives you one extra comment PER GIVEAWAY, NOT PER DAY. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower and your Twitter ID.
- One entry for signing up for our newsletter at Kelly's Closet. Post a comment when you sign up or if you are already signed up.
- Tweet @diapershops fluff friday @bumgenius,@flipdiapers #clothdiapers giveaway Enter at http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/ . Then come back and comment that you tweeted.
- Tweet any unique tweet with @diapershops #clothdiapers. Cut and paste your tweet and post as a comment. You can get 1 entry for EVERY tweet!
- Being an affiliate of Kelly's Closet. Please post your affiliate id in your comment.
- Place an order at any DiaperShops store between 11/20-12/3. Post your order # and order date in the comments.
- Leave a product review at Kelly's Closet and return to the blog and comment which product you reviewed.
Have questions?? Visit our FAQ's.
How? We will draw one winner randomly with an "Online Number Generator" and will make a post with the winner on Friday, December 4th. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact us to claim their prize.
Who can participate? US Residents are welcome!
Important note about the winner: If we haven't heard from the winner by the closing time of next week's giveaway, we will choose another winner that will be published TOGETHER with next week's winner.
Good luck, and don’t forget to tell all your family and friends about the giveaway! In case that you don't win, what a better person to win than a friend of yours!!
This week's Fluff Friday winner is: Lil Mouse! She will receive 2-Rumparooz One Size Diapers with inserts.
This week's Twitter winner is: jessiessie. She will receive: 1-Knickernappies one size cloth diaper with insert
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Please, contact us ASAP so we can get your winnings out to you!!!
Contact us by submitting a customer service request here.
In the subject line please be sure to write: Guest Blogger Request
We will email you a selection of our current topics to choose from as well as any specific deadlines.
We kindly request all submitted material be new and not previously posted elsewhere and all posts be accompanied by pictures!
Diaper Dollars™ Rewards points will be rewarded if we use/post your submission!
ATTENTION: Past Fluff Friday, Twitter and Facebook winners - we’d love to hear from you and what you think of the fluff you’ve won! Please contact us!
Thank you, in advance, for your participation!
Start your Christmas shopping early with 20% off select bumGenius,Flip,& Econobum!
Place an order of $200 or more and receive a free package of Flip Disposable Inserts. Just enter the discount code TRAVEL at check-out!
Act quickly while supplies last. Sale can end at anytime!
Sorry, no previous or pending orders discounted.
Have you ever visited the Dirty Diaper Laundry blog? Kim focuses her blog on doing video reviews of cloth diapers. We love following her blog and her tweets!
Kim is sponsoring the Dirty Diaper Laundry Fluffy Christmas Event. The goal of the Fluffy Christmas Event is to help a family who simply cannot afford the start up cost of cloth diapering but greatly desires to do so for environmental, health, and/or financial reasons.
Kim's main goal of her blog is to educate people on using cloth diapers. As she writes, "My main goal has always been to provide a way for parents to “see” cloth diapers. Since most of us don’t have a local store, we shop online. I remember being pregnant and wishing I could see certain diapers in person. It would have made the difference between buying one brand or another. As I continue to add to my video library I hope to help even more parents with their diapering decisions."
Stay tuned as Kim will be doing a video review on the Flip and Econobum soon!
Hometown: Powhatan, VA
Mom to: Joshua (5), Jaycie (4), Jamieson (16 mos)
Wishes she had more time to... relax and travel.
One thing you can’t leave home without...
My diaper bag fully stocked with all of my favorite cloth diapering essentials!
Was introduced to cloth diapering by...
My mom. She actually suggested it several times over the years before I researched it and decided to give it a try. Now I wish I had tried it years ago when my oldest was a baby.
What is one cloth diapering tip you wish you had gotten from the very start?
Don’t invest all your money in one brand. Try a lot of different styles and brands before you decide what will work best for you, your baby and your lifestyle.
What is one cloth diapering tip you would tell a new mom?
Don’t get discouraged because cloth diapering is a wonderful experience once you find a system and laundry routine that works for you, your baby and your lifestyle. Don’t stress over everything you read and hear about cloth diapering … find what works for you!!
How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Not enough! Usually it’s about 6 hours – sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. Okay, sometimes it’s a lot less!
Describe your baby’s last meltdown.
He is 16 months old right now, so he has a meltdown every few minutes. When he is mad he will lie down on the floor and start kicking his legs. It’s quite a site!
And describe your last meltdown...
Let’s just say that when mom isn’t happy… no one is happy!