Nicole Donnelly, then a stay-at-home mom, created BabyLegs® to keep her dear daughter, Sara’s, little legs warm, while she was diaper free to allow bad rashes to heal. This impromptu invention not only allowed Sara’s rash to heal, but also protected her from many elements, made diaper changes quick and easy, kept her knees protected while crawling, and provided sun protection. Beyond all of these benefits, the leg warmers were also very fashionable. After numerous inquiries from other moms about where Donnelly found the little leg warmers, she began selling her invention out of a diaper bag! Now, BabyLegs® can now be found in over 50 countries from Israel to Chile to Iceland.
BabyLegs® are made from a variety of materials ranging from lusciously soft to organic for those who prefer natural fabrics:
- SuperSoft –100% Polyester
- Original – 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Organic Cotton BabyLegs – 80% Organic Cotton, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Vermont Organic Wool BabyLegs – 88% Natural Organic Wool, 11% Nylon, 1% Lycra *LYCRA is a registered trademark of INVISTA
- Vermont Organic Cotton BabyLegs - 87% Natural Organic Cotton, 12% Nylon, 1% Lycra * LYCRA is a registered trademark of INVISTA
That is our rash to riches story – we hope you enjoy our sweet BabyLegs®.