I’ve listed my likes and dislikes, as well as a summary, based on my own experiences with these diapers.
- Likes: strong aplix, good fit, soft fleece, easy to clean, comes out of the wash looking brand new, sizing will last as my daughter grows, not too bulky, easy to stuff, Velcro can overlap for snug fit
- Dislikes: leaked once (very early on, could have been user error), sometimes insert can stick out of the back
- Likes: very soft fleece, cleans easily, doesn’t hold stains, fluffs right up with washing, easy to stuff, no leaks, snug fit if you can get it right
- Dislikes: snap positionings are tough for the right fit, bulkiest diaper in my stash
Bum Genius One Size Pocket Diapers:
- Likes: trim, easy to use, goes on easily (much like a disposable), insert is tucked away nicely, colors are beautiful, never a leak, use it overnight with a doubler with no leaks
- Dislikes: the pocket flap that I love for keeping the insert is tough when using my diaper sprayer: the poop can get caught in the pocket and water builds up in the flap, the aplix tab can be scratchy and the aplix is starting to get slightly frayed so can see where they might not wear very well over time.
Bum Genius One Size Organic All-In-One:
- Likes: very trim, the ease of AIO, just grab and go, organic, easy to clean, drying time not a big deal to me
- Dislikes: moisture stays close to her skin
-- By Jennifer G.