1) SuperDo Hemp Terry Insert- Every household has to have at least 2 of these for nighttime diapering. Honestly, I don't think I could cloth diaper at night without this product. I put Riley down around 7 ish in the evening and stuff a pocket diaper with 1-SuperDo Hemp Terry Insert and 1-bumGenius one size insert and he can go 12+hours without being changed. This insert combination is by far the best I have tried. Believe me I have tried all sorts of scenarios.
2) Thirsties Fab Wipes- These are used for so many things than just cloth wipes. Washcloths,spit up cleaners, you name it. They are super soft and clean so well. I also use other wipes but these are by far the softest!
3) Knickernappies Doorknob Diaper Pail- This is a must if you are really confined with storage/space. My laundry area is in my pantry which is super, super tiny. My house is huge but my laundry area is cramped so space is a premium. I use the diaper pail liner actually around a hook instead of a doorknob (see picture)
4) bumGenius diapers- Oh...how I love thee. All three versions! bumGenius one size pocket diapers for nighttime, bumGenius one size organic all in one and bumGenius sized all in one for daytime. It is the brand my daughter and I grab first. Hubby, when he will change a diaper ( i need to work on this!!) will grab a bumGenius aio. He gets SO confused with any snap closing diaper. (see picture of half my stash of BG-the rest is in the Knickernappies Diaper Pail- waiting to be washed)
5) bumGenius bottom cleaner- We just started using this and I absolutely LOVE it. It just freshen's Riley's bottom especially after he has a bowel movement. It has a citrus smell (which I love) and make cleaning up much nicer.
Question asked by Dani... Dont forget to reward yourself with 3 extra entries today.