The rules are that I have to mention 5 things that I’m addicted to and also nominate 5 other blogs. Here are my 5 addictions:
1) Stampin’ cards- With the help of “Stampin’ Up” consultants I love to make cards. I hate to spend $3-4 for a greeting card. Handmade ones are SO much better.
2) Scrap booking- LOVE it! Working on Riley’s 1st year book now. The other kiddos books were about 75 pages for the 1st year.
3) Facebook – I have just discovered Facebook and probably spend WAY too many hours on it. I don’t get out much so this is my new social outlet.
4) Whoopie Pies- my total comfort food! Read more about this New England desert here.
5) Babies- I LOVE babies (and my big kids too!). If my health permitted it (hasn’t been great in the past 5 years) I would keep getting pregnant! Hubby does want at least one more.
2) Linda at The Green Diaper Lady
3) The directory of Stampin’ up blogs. Great ideas for creative card making.
4) My charming kids – An inspiring mom of many and a fighter
5) My days as a mom – One of ours readers, and actually one of the Fluff Friday’s winners.