Fuzzi Bunz are often called the workhorse of all reusable diapering systems because it works well and lasts and lasts. Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers involve three key components:
1) a soft fleece layer that touches baby skin and keeps baby dry,
2) a pocket opening that holds an absorbent insert or other absorbent materials; and
3) a colorful outershell that keeps messes contained.
Why Choose Fuzzi Bunz? : Parents choose Fuzzi Bunz for several reasons.
1) It is the most well-known and trusted diaper on the market. After all, hundreds of thousands of moms can’t be wrong!
2) Fuzzi Bunz are make with high quality materials and workmanship. The proof is in the snap closures that last and last unlike cloth diapers made with Velcro-like closures that often fray, snag and collect lint.
3) Fuzzi Bunz are super easy to use and wash. Parents simply knock solids in the toilet and then wash the entire diaper in their washing machine with a mild detergent. No remembering to put down the Velcro tabs, no picking lint/stickies out of Velcro (ick) and no unnecessary flap covering the pocket opening making it hard to get the insert out before washing.
4) Fuzzi Bunz are good for our planet. Because Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers are so easy to use, wash and require no maintenance, moms actually stick with the product for years and years. This means millions of diapers are kept out of landfills!
About the Fuzzi Bunz Inventor: Fuzzi Bunz was invented by a mom like you! Tereson Dupuy founded Fuzzi Bunz in 1999 (almost 10 years ago!) after her middle son, Eden, suffered from chronic diaper rash. Chemicals in disposables irritated his skin and the clunky cloth diapers didn’t keep him dry. Fed up, Tereson invented Fuzzi Bunz and has never looked back! Today, Tereson lives in Louisiana with her three children, Sarah, Eden and Bennett (pictured), and continues to run the business.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)